When you visit our Website and Portal (“Site”), we collect only the information and personal data you have agreed to provide to us that is necessary to identify your needs and to provide you with better service. Through your use of the site or registration as a new user, we may request personal data including, but not limited to:
• Name, company and job title
• Contact information including email address and phone number
• Demographic information including postal code, product preferences and interests
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) Address and other persistent identifiers
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
• If you become a registered user or if you conduct transactions through this website, we will collect information about the transactions you engage in while on the website and your other activity on the site. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, transaction type, content that you view, download or submit, transaction amount, payment, and billing information as well as the nature, quantity and price of the goods or services you exchange and the individuals or entities with whom you communicate or transact business.